Friday 14 November 2008

I'm all set

...for the weekend. I've got a pile of magazines, including the new Elle Decor, and I'm just praying that the mailman brings any of the 3 books I'm waiting to be delivered. There are still a few more hours of postal delivery service....fingers crossed!

Have a great weekend everyone, whatever it is you have planned.

** Guys, take my advice, and go get yourself a copy of the December World of Interiors (the American design special) if you haven't already. There is a spread on a NY home done by Bill Sofield that just made me gasp out loud. Go! What are you waiting for? (and please, Bill, if you are reading this....why don't you have your portfolio online? I want, no NEED, to see more!)

6 comments:

Viera said...

Have a wonderful ,relaxing weekend!
V

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

Have a wonderful weekend you too, Suzy! Good luck with the mailman! xo

katiedid said...

Have a great weekend! Perfect for reading.

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

have a great weekend! i'm going to spend mine trying to figure out how to use my newly bought Gocco!

Habitually Chic said...

I just read the issue tonight and fell in LOVE with the Sofield interior. I was trying to find his website when I found your mention of him. He definitely needs a website! Someone who used to work at my current firm works at Studio Sofield so I may have to find out what's up with that. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Suzy said...

Please do Heather!