Monday 22 February 2010

KGB

Watch out for KGB! And no, I'm not referring to the national security agency of the former Soviet Union - I'm talking about the design collective Khouri Guzman Bunce! I spotted a few pieces via Wallpaper and now I can't wait to check out their website when its completed. Might just have to check out their new showroom in New York next time I'm on that side of the world...



Love, love, love the stitching detail on the back of this sofa. Its so nice to see something new every once in a while.

The Mancini cantilevered chair.

The Dempsey cocktail table.

and The De Marco solid marble table. Very Angelo Mangiarotti. This just might be my favorite.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post was so incredibly lovely. I am on the KGB site as we speak, lusting while I should be studying. I am not sure whether to thank you or not.

Unknown said...

i am LOVING the cantilevered chair!

Interior Designer San Francisco said...

I concur, that cantilevered chair is so chic!

qerat said...

The Mancini chair is so so elegant