Thursday 31 March 2011

Turkish Delight

I think I've caught the travel bug. Either that, or its my up coming trip to India that has me constantly daydreaming of far off exotic and quixotic places. Turkey has been high on my go to list since it didn't quite make it on the itinerary of our European expedition a few years back. Needless to say I was excited to see these images land in my inbox of the work of Turkish designer, Deniz Tunç. Based in Istanbul, Tunç designs products and interiors that are modern and elegant and infused with a little bit of ottoman flair. This is just a small selection of the products and interiors she has designed. If you want to see more, head over to her website...









After a host of very cool hotels have opened in Istanbul and Antony Todd has an outpost there, I think I need to get myself there post haste!

2 comments:

designchic said...

These lamps are gorgeous...loving the last one!!

Unknown said...

yes, please to the two gold table lamps with black shades. very glamorous.