Wednesday 8 February 2012

Marni love

So I don't normally go gaga over designer collaborations, but I must admit I'm quite excited by this one. I'm a huge fan of the label Marni, and I think Consuelo Catiglioni is a design genius. Season after season she puts together quirky, fun and clever combinations that are so unique and unlike anything else around. I love her sense of colour, and their shoes and accessories are amazing. I'm not sure I'm up for camping outside the store (that's if it even makes it to HK!), but I might need to allow for an early morning when this collection is released in exactly a month's time. It's set to be a quick sellout for sure.

2 comments:

Vay said...

How can I agree in so many things with you???? it's funny, your blog is always an inspiración to me, your favourite designers also are mine, and now...Marni!!!! I love the shapes, the mixture of colour and the fabrics, it makes a diference!!!!!
Thanks

Anna - Canoe Design said...

I am with you on this one Suzy - cannot wait for this collection to come out!