Friday 30 March 2012

Russian Beauty

My obsession this week is an apartment by Russian Interior Designer, Marina Filippova. Although based in one of my favorite cities, St. Petersbourg, Filippova also has an office in Moscow, and seems to work on projects all over Europe. I'm not particularly skilled at describing what I like about an interior...to me the visual language is so much richer than the verbal one. What I can say is that she clearly had great bones to work with. I love the mix of furnishings and the richness of the timber walls in that first image. And how great are those brass sconces in the second last pic? Drool...










1 comment:

Elly @ Caribbean Living said...

This place is insane! I'm not normally such a big fan of contemporary design but these schemes are all gorgeous - loving the freestanding tub especially.