Tuesday 20 August 2013

Damson & Co.

I'm so in love with these images I received last night of newly opened Damson & Co. in London, designed by Ian and the team at Central Design Studio.

The concept behind Damson & Co is a modern British Deli, focusing on artisanal local produce. And how good does that produce look...take me there now!

The interior is the perfect setting to sample a few treats...very English in a way, with a hint of industrial, which I love.  The furniture was all custom designed for the space, and how great are those light fixtures?

When good friends of ours move back to London next year I am certainly hoping to spend more time in one of my favorite cities sampling the wonderful fare on offer...and this place is definitely on the list.Right, now I think I'd best put the kettle on....











Photographs taken by James Balston, care of Central Design Studio.

No comments: