Tuesday 24 September 2013

mirror, mirror, on the wall...

As I get older I get less and less keen to spend any serious time in front of a mirror...as I'm sure we all do. But, I still love me a good mirror for decorative purposes. And here are just a few on my recent lust list...




 A few personal faves from Belgian designer Herve van der Straeton via Ralph Pucci
 

 Brass mirrors by Japanese designer Morie Nishimura & NIAA



 The Domestic and Scie mirrors from Domestic


 Francis mirror by Constance Guisset





William Emmerson via Ralph Pucci


 Blue resin mirror by Louis Durot


 Reve mirror from by Koket



 Miroir Facette by Ingrid Donat



A couple by Marianna Kennedy
 



 A few beauties by UK based Sam Orlando Miller



A selection of designs by French designer Hubert Le Gall



Jacques Adnet mirrors via Gubi


Plasterwork mirror by Stephen Antonson

No comments: