Wednesday 26 February 2014

Juniper Tedhams

I feel head over heels for this Rhode Island home renovated by designer Juniper Tedhams, featured in the latest House Beautiful. I really love the combination of the classic bones of the house - and while I'm not normally one for white walls, I think they really work here - with the mix of early 20th Century furnishings and the semi-industrial elements.

The cabinet on the right of the first image looks suspicioulsy like a Jean-Michel Frank design..and if its an original I'm totally jealous. Otherwise, it looks great in this room.

Also loving the long low look of the living room...the corner bookshelf is genius.

And the brass fixtures in the bathroom....to die for!











1 comment:

Alexandra Rowley said...

Juniper is incredibly gifted and it was a pleasure to shoot thsi with her and Doretta Sperduto from House Beautiful.